Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

> Well, you have to *use* its scriptability, and not fight against it.

I don't consider it "scriptable" unless you can invoke the script from
within the tool and have it operate on the live data.  You should be
able to, for example, right-click on a menu button and edit the script
it will run, then left-click on it to run it.

> > Even pcb with all its actions is only half way there.
>
> A specialized internal language is a poor way to get scriptability.

I don't consider pcb's actions "scripts", more of a batch file.
However, you have to *start* with a solid collection of verbs and
nouns before you can build a scripting system around it.