Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

Vanessa Ezekowitz wrote:

>  Maybe you're tired, maybe the board just has a metric assload of
>  parts, maybe you're pressed for time.  Who knows?

+1
This is what DRC is meant for. A reliable check for stupid errors. I
often feel like "doh, how could I be so blind" when DRC shows
violations. Talking about DRCs: I really miss the ability to
selectively let DRC ignore specific cases. Sometimes I just know better
than dumb rules and need to override. This goes for rats, too.

---<)kaiamrtin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: